Thursday, October 4, 2007

***** Five Lakies in Rescue *****

We are 5 Lakies taken into rescue the end of September as a result of irresponsible breeding. 4 males**3 black & 1 grizzle & tan**and 1 grizzle female. We are working on our grooming and manners. Out of state adoptions are possible for these little guys. You must come IN PERSON to transport after becoming an approved terrier home. Please visit Petfinder for adoption info:

Florida Schnauzer/Fox Terrier Rescue
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Share your baby pictures

3 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey guys!

I'm Stanley, a rescue Airedale, and I'd love to have my hooman girl adopt all of you!

I saw you guys on petfinder and it said your sister was a little bratty. Just how bratty are we talking here?

Come by and visit me sometime. I'd love to get to know you.

Goober love,
Stanley

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh you guys are sooo cute. I hope you find your furever homes real soon!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

William Tell said...

What little beauties they are! We sincerely hope all of them find the wonderful, loving homes they deserve.

William Tell