Monday, October 22, 2007

***** Growing Up & Going Home *****


Well folks, I am almost home. My foster mommy has tears in her eyes, but she still has my brother to keep her busy. My new Bro's person said she was flying in Tuesday to take me home. Keep in touch with us on this blog and me & Stanley. I will be getting a new name too! Keep your paws crossed that my three brothers get new furever homes for Christmas. Yes, it is almost that time.

Let it snow !

~You have just been hit with a blog snow ball!~
It's the start of.....
Snow Ball Fight 2007!!
& 2008!!
One rule to this game....
You can NOT hit someone who has already hit you!
Now...
go out there and get as many people as you can,
before they get you!
I got you first! and you can't get me back!
Nanee - Nanee - Nanee!
We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!!!!!










5 comments:

Asta said...

Hi you got me hehehehe,,I'm gonna make a snowball too and hit someone..thanks fow playing with me!
I suwe hope the boyz all get tewwific fuwwevew homes by Chwistmas
smoochie kisses
ASta

Kirby said...

I'm so glad you are heading to your new home soon! I will say a little prayer that your brothers get their furever homes before Christmas. They're so cute, who could resist them. Have a safe trip, enjoy the plane ride!!

Your pal,
Kirby

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

That is spectacular that you are going to your new home. As I was also rescued, it is scarey at first, but soon everything will be brilliant.

My sisters and I will pray and think positive thoughts for your brothers and their soon-to-be new homes.

Smooches

Amber-Mae said...

Ahhh! You hit me? How could you? How could you? WHY!!!??? Well, back to you then! Dup-dup-dup! Three for you! Harharharhar!!! Hey heard that you're gonna visit Suki. Bet you both will have a great time together...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Smack Smack Smack!!! Watch out for the snow balls that are coming your way... hee hee. I got you first so your can't get me back.

Luv,
Snowball