Friday, October 19, 2007

***** NOT MUCH LONGER, STANLEY! *****

Stanley, I don't know what all the fuss is about, but every one seems to be getting excited over at your blog. Not sure about your cat buddy, MERV. The ones around here won't run when I bark. They just hiss and walk away. That's no fun! :O)

I love my toys ** Looking for some new ones. HINT! HINT! I like flip-flops and sneakers, too. HEE HEE! I haven't heard how my brother is doing. I hope he lets us know how the flight home was. My foster mommy is getting sad. She says Lakies are a special kinda doggie!! It's very hard saying goodbye. :0(

I wonder what I will be for Halloween? Trick or Treat is what I am all about!! Cute Halloween word game site:

2 comments:

Stanley said...

Hey, little Sissy!!

Next week at this time you'll be HERE!!! I can't wait to meet you snout-to-snout, and don't worry about Merv. He pretends like he's not interested in me, but if I ignore him for too long he comes looking for his goober love. He will LOVE you, but he won't run.

On the other paw, we are getting things ready for you. Don't even worry about new toys, we're drowning in them. You'll be riding home in style in your new fashionable pet carrier, and my girl's even bringing something special for you in case you get cold on the plane.

Tell your foster mama not to be sad. She helped you get healthy and stay safe until you adopted us! You will never forget her!

Extra goober love & smooches for you both,
Your big brother Stanley

Pee Ess
Is there anything special you like as a treat or snack? Just wondering.

Asta said...

Hi I'm vewy excited about you becoming the cwown pwincess of Goobewstan..Stanley is my twue Love so we'll be almost welated,heheh..you awe going to have the best time!
smoochie kisses
Asta