Monday, October 15, 2007

***** On Our Way Home *****



Well, we have been in rescue less than a month and have been poked & prodded with needles & pills. Looks like we are healthy & happy pups. Some of us will soon have new furever homes!! Where in the world is Kansas? California? Pennsylvania? Will I get to meet Dorothy & Toto? And what is snow?


It doesn’t look like we will ever see each other again. But hey, we live in a mobile society & we’re ready to move on. Our brothers
still need active, loving homes. Interested? Check out: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/FL271.html



5 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

I know, my Stanny is getting a sissy...I'm so excited for him. Hey, where in CA are you going to live? I live in CA too!!!

Good Luck Pups!!! Lots of Licks, Ruby

Kirby said...

I'm so happy so many of you are getting forever homes! I hope the same hapens for the rest of you too! And to the little girl who will be with Stanley, you are one lucky pooch!

Your pal,
Kirby

Asta said...

I'm vewy happy for Summer and you and youw bwudder..you'll have many new adventoowes and lots of love and fun..I suwe hope the west of youw family find pawfec fuwevew homes too..I wish I could take one of them , but we just can't booohoooo
smoochie kisses
Asta(one of Stanley's giwlfwiends..I hope you'll like me)

Stanley said...

Sweet Sweet Sissy of mine!!!

We are getting ready for you to arrive here in GooberStan! Everyone here is busy making sure you will be comfy and feel at home here, and I CAN'T WAIT to meet you snout-to-snout. My girl is a little giddy with all the preparations and will be there next Tuesday to pick you up! We hope you like us, cuz we love you already!

Goober love & extra smooches from your big brother,
Stanley

The Army of Four said...

Ha roo!! I just saw your comment on Marvin's blog. We're in Kansas! Are you coming here?
Play bows,
Zim